New Jersey Health Workforce
This guide brings together all the Resources, Organizations, Funding, Events, and News we've discovered for New Jersey.
Here are some top picks to get you started:
Frequently Requested Information
- Interested in learning opportunities?
The state's Area Health Education Centers may offer career exploration activities, as well as educational programs for health career students and continuing education for health professionals.
- Looking for help paying for your education?
and Inactive Funding
for scholarships, loan repayment programs, loans, fellowships and educational opportunities. You may also want to browse national funding for additional opportunities.
- Does your organization need help recruiting and retaining health professionals?
Consider these organizations.
Workforce Statistics and Data Sources
- New Jersey's Collaborating Center for Nursing – provides access to Center Surveys and Research which offers information on New Jersey's nursing workforce and educational capacity.
- New Jersey Council of Teaching Hospitals - conducts research on the state's physician workforce and graduate medical education, including surveys of residents completing their medical education.
State Workforce Organizations
- For a complete list, see the Organizations section of this guide.
Page last updated October 9, 2012