New York Health Workforce
This guide brings together all the Resources, Organizations, Funding, and News we've discovered for New York.
Here are some top picks to get you started:
Frequently Requested Information
- Interested in learning opportunities?
The state's Area Health Education Centers may offer career exploration activities, as well as educational programs for health career students and continuing education for health professionals.
- Looking for help paying for your education?
and Inactive Funding
for scholarships, loan repayment programs, loans, fellowships and educational opportunities. You may also want to browse national funding for additional opportunities.
- Does your organization need help recruiting and retaining health professionals?
Consider these organizations.
Workforce Statistics and Data Sources
- Center for Health Workforce Studies - SUNY Albany – provides access to Reports on dentists, dental hygienists, nurses, podiatrists, physicians, and more.
- Healthcare Association of New York State – produces Publications on New York's hospital workforce under the header "Workforce," including reports on nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals.
State Workforce Organizations
- For a complete list, see the Organizations section of this guide.
Page last updated October 23, 2012