North Carolina Health Workforce
This guide brings together all the Resources, Organizations, Funding, Events, and News we've discovered for North Carolina.
Here are some top picks to get you started:
Frequently Requested Information
- Interested in learning opportunities?
The state's Area Health Education Centers may offer career exploration activities, as well as educational programs for health career students and continuing education for health professionals.
- Looking for help paying for your education?
and Inactive Funding
for scholarships, loan repayment programs, loans, fellowships and educational opportunities. You may also want to browse national funding for additional opportunities.
Workforce Statistics and Data Sources
- North Carolina Rural Health Research and Policy Analysis Center (Cecil G. Sheps Center) – provides access to North Carolina Health Professions Data System Publications which includes the North Carolina Health Professions Data Book, an annual publication of state-, region-, and county-level statistics, as well as demographic and health-related information.
- North Carolina Board of Nursing – provides access to Statistics which gives demographic information on the current nursing workforce in North Carolina.
State Workforce Organizations
- For a complete list, see the Organizations section of this guide.
Page last updated July 27, 2012