North Dakota Health Workforce
This guide brings together all the Resources, Organizations, Funding, Events, and News we've discovered for North Dakota.
Here are some top picks to get you started:
Frequently Requested Information
- Interested in learning opportunities?
The state's Area Health Education Centers may offer career exploration activities, as well as educational programs for health career students and continuing education for health professionals.
- Looking for help paying for your education?
and Inactive Funding
for scholarships, loan repayment programs, loans, fellowships and educational opportunities. You may also want to browse national funding for additional opportunities.
Workforce Statistics and Data Sources
- North Dakota Workforce Intelligence Network - provides access to labor market analysis information for North Dakota. Also offers the 2012 edition of Careers in North Dakota, which provides education and training requirements for various occupations, including health care occupations, and reports data on wages, 2010 employment, 2020 employment projections, and more.
- The University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health- provides access to various resources related to the health care workforce, including publications, many of which address the supply and demand of health care providers in the state.
State Workforce Organizations
- For a complete list, see the Organizations section of this guide.
Page last updated December 31, 2012