Ohio Health Workforce
This guide brings together all the Resources, Organizations, Funding, Events, and News we've discovered for Ohio.
Here are some top picks to get you started:
Frequently Requested Information
- Interested in learning opportunities?
The state's Area Health Education Centers may offer career exploration activities, as well as educational programs for health career students and continuing education for health professionals.
- Looking for help paying for your education?
and Inactive Funding
for scholarships, loan repayment programs, loans, fellowships and educational opportunities. You may also want to browse national funding for additional opportunities.
Workforce Statistics and Data Sources
- Ohio Hospital Association – provides information on the hospital Workforce including an annual survey of member hospitals on compensation, turnover, and vacancy rates.
- Ohio Center for Nursing – lists Nursing Workforce Supply & Demand publications on Ohio's nursing workforce produced by many agencies with an interest in the health workforce.
State Workforce Organizations
- For a complete list, see the Organizations section of this guide.
Page last updated April 4, 2012