South Carolina Health Workforce
This guide brings together all the Resources, Organizations, Funding, Events, and News we've discovered for South Carolina.
Here are some top picks to get you started:
Frequently Requested Information
- Interested in learning opportunities?
The state's Area Health Education Centers may offer career exploration activities, as well as educational programs for health career students and continuing education for health professionals.
- Looking for help paying for your education?
for scholarships, loan repayment programs, loans, fellowships and educational opportunities. You may also want to browse national funding for additional opportunities.
Workforce Statistics and Data Sources
- South Carolina Office of Research and Statistics – provides access to Trends in the Supply of Licensed Health Professionals in South Carolina which gives data on several types of health professionals in the state.
- South Carolina Office for Healthcare Workforce Analysis and Planning - coordinates research on the supply and demand of health care providers in South Carolina and provides access to data and reports from various sources.
State Workforce Organizations
- For a complete list, see the Organizations section of this guide.
Page last updated March 22, 2013