Tennessee Health Workforce
This guide brings together all the Resources, Organizations, Funding, Events, and News we've discovered for Tennessee.
Here are some top picks to get you started:
Frequently Requested Information
- Interested in learning opportunities?
The state's Area Health Education Center may offer career exploration activities, as well as educational programs for health career students and continuing education for health professionals.
- Looking for help paying for your education?
and Inactive Funding
for scholarships, loan repayment programs, loans, fellowships and educational opportunities. You may also want to browse national funding for additional opportunities.
Workforce Statistics and Data Sources
- Tennessee Center for Nursing – provides access to Nurse Workforce Data which includes information on licensure status, geographic distribution, supply and demand, and shortages.
- Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development – maintains The Source: Labor Market Analysis which provides education and training data, information on supply and demand, wages, and more for occupations in Tennessee, including health care occupations.
State Workforce Organizations
- For a complete list, see the Organizations section of this guide.
Page last updated May 23, 2012