Vermont Health Workforce
This guide brings together all the Resources, Organizations, Funding, and News we've discovered for Vermont.
Here are some top picks to get you started:
Frequently Requested Information
- Interested in learning opportunities?
The state's Area Health Education Centers may offer career exploration activities, as well as educational programs for health career students and continuing education for health professionals.
- Looking for help paying for your education?
and Inactive Funding
for scholarships, loan repayment programs, loans, fellowships and educational opportunities. You may also want to browse national funding for additional opportunities.
Workforce Statistics and Data Sources
- Vermont Department of Health – provides access to Health Care Provider Surveys on physicians, dentists, physician assistants, and advanced practice registered nurses.
- Vermont AHEC Nursing Workforce Research, Planning and Development – produces Research & Reports annually on Vermont's nursing workforce.
- Vermont Department of Labor - offers an Occupational Information Center which includes salary data and employment projections for occupations in the state. Click on the type of data you are interested in and scroll down to standard occupational classification (SOC) 29 for most health care occupations.
State Workforce Organizations
- For a complete list, see the Organizations section of this guide.
Page last updated June 22, 2012